
Wow! My boy is 7 today! The picture on the left is Eric this morning on his way to school. I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday when he came into this world...by emergency c-section at 9:11 am weighing 4lbs, 15oz! He is the joy of my life and I am proud to have him as a son!
This is Eric on his first day of 2nd grade sitting in his seat in the classroom.


On the left is my boy blowing out is candles for his 7th birthday party held at the Travel Lodge in Houghton...we had a pool party with all of my cousins (pictured below are all in attendence).

Eric spent 3 weeks up in the UP with my parents. This is the longest that we have been away from each other. It really flew by though and he had a blast! He would love to live up there...he loves swimming and fishing and motorcycles and all the cows on their farm! I went up for Labor Day Weekend and we had a birthday party for him since there are so many of my cousins up there that are his age.
3 comments:
Happy, happy, 7th birthday Eric!
Hi Emily, glad to see the blog! :D
I hope you keep it updated ;)
I don't think any of my boys would be able to spend 3 weeks away. Although in a few years I'm sure Elijah would.
Hi Emily,
Not sure if you remember me or not. It's nice to see familiar people with blogs;) You have a handsome boy there! I would go crazy being away from my kids for 3 weeks, but it would also be NICE!
Jamie
Post a Comment