I am so excited! I just purchased tickets for Eric and I to go to the Ringling Brothers/Barnum & Bailey's Circus of Dreams this Saturday! Eric has never been to the circus and I think this is the perfect age for him to really enjoy it. Every year growing up my mom brought my brother and I to the Shrine Circus. The Shrine Circus was always at the SDC at Tech and you always had a pretty good seat. This circus is at the Palace of Auburn Hills which is HUGE, so I am a little concerned about being able to see well, but since we are in the 100's section, I know we don't have nose bleed seats! I have been there a couple times for concerts and it is not even worth going if you have nosebleed section seats. I went to a Christina Auguilera/Justin Timberlake concert and I kid you not, we were in the highest seats, right against the back wall. I actually fell asleep because I couldn't even see!
Also, this Friday we are going to a Plymouth Whalers hockey game. They are a Major Junior Hockey Team. I am excited for that too! We are going with Eric's cub scout pack. He has never been to a "real" hockey game, so I am looking forward to that too. Last year we had tickets to go, but I ended up having to get my wisdom teeth pulled the morning of the game!
Other than our weekend plans, nothing really exciting has been going on. I am finally recovered from our rushed trip up to the UP for my great grandma's funeral along with the time change. Last week was rough, but this weekend I got some rest and finally feel back to normal. I am however looking forward to having some time off next week and doing nothing. I am only working Monday and Tuesday, so I have 5 days off in a row. We have no plans for Thanksgiving as of yet, but that is fine by me. I would like some turkey, but a whole turkey for just Eric and I is way to much (and it is not even really the turkey...it is the stuffing in the turkey that I like best!) My mom and sister are coming down after Christmas for a week, so I will just make one then. This is the hardest part of being a single mother and living 10 hours away from my family...spending holidays alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I see you figured out the links.
I remember going to the circus at Tech once. I'm sure Eric will have a great time.
Oh yeah, I was a little confused about the JoAnn Fabric store thing, but I thought maybe you scrapbook or knit or something LOL
I think I went to the circus once at tech as well, don't remember much though. Have fun!
You should get a tiny turkey for the two of you, you can still enjoy Thanksgiving with a nice movie maybe;)
We took Jozie to the circus at the SDC before Luke was born. I think she was just too young to enjoy it and fell asleep before it was over! :)
Hey lady! :) How was the circus? :)
You sure have been at that circus a long time LOL!=)
Post a Comment