Thursday, December 20, 2007

1st Day of Winter Break

Christmas Break!! I am off of work for the next week so I can stay home with Eric and do lots of fun things! Today we took advantage of the snow that fell this past Sunday and went sledding!



This hill is at the park about 3 blocks from our apartment.
After about an hour and a half we went home and Eric invited 3 friends over and I made a big pot of hamburger soup and some cookies. Tonight we did a little bit of shopping and I hit some really good sales at Elder-Beerman...what a great store! They had a ton of sweaters for only $9.99 & $14.99, lots of stuff marked down 60% and a ton of $4.99 racks! I need to go back without Eric though because it is pretty much impossible to shop with him ....I did manage to get a few things though!
I did go out and buy myself a digital camera on Monday. I finally just asked my mom if she was getting me one...I couldn't wait anymore or be without one for Christmas.
Tomorrow Eric and I are going to look at a kitten to adopt. He has been wanting one forever and I have gone back and forth. I stopped in a pet store last week to get a real fish tank for our goldfish who currently resides in a small fish bowl which I am cleaning about 3 times a week....but anyways, while at the pet store I saw a kitten that was there through a rescue agency and I have not been able to get him off of my mind. They will be back there again tomorrow so we are going to see if he is still available. I just hope I don't end up regretting it....this will be our first pet besides the goldfish which we only got in October. I won't be to heartbroken if the kitten is no longer available.

No comments: