I wish my life were a little more exciting so I would have something to write about, but it is pretty much the same old thing everyday...work and come home and do the mom thing. I am excited that it is getting warmer though so we can spend more time outside. This past Saturday we went on our first bike ride of the year and Sunday we went to the park were Eric played and I walked laps around the park. Two weeks ago we did make our way up to the UP for Eric's Spring Break week and Easter. I swore last year that I would not do it again...there is just to much dang snow, but I asked Eric which he
preferred...the beaches of Florida or grandmas and he chose grandmas so up to the UP we went. Below are some pictures of our week.

Eric and cousin
Grayson taking a rest while snowshoeing and the long trails we went on behind my mom and dad's house.


Uncle Ben and Eric - Eric loves Uncle Ben because he has all the fun toys...snowmobile/motorbike/4-wheeler and he lets Eric drive!
Eric and my Aunt Kim's boys coloring Easter Eggs

and Eric with his new skateboard.

Eric and his HUGE basket in which my mom went a little crazy with candy!
I just love the look on his face looking at his new bubble pencil!

This is my mom and dad's new house that they are building.
3 comments:
Oh come on now the beaches of Fl!:)That's cute he prefers to go see Grandma and Grandpa:)
Great pictures, looks like that will be one beautiful house when it's finished!!
It's usually nice to get away no matter where you go for Spring Break! We went to Omaha.
It looks like you had a great time though with you family, in spite of the snow! It's been too long (since I still lived in the UP) since I have been able to strap on my snowshoes and put them to use! It looks like so much fun!
I would have never recognized your brother!
Looks like you had a great Easter. What a huge basket! I bet he was excited to get that.
Post a Comment