The other day I was cleaning the living room and I came across a note pad with a 1-800 number written on it. I ask Eric what it is. He tells me it is the number for "Roll and grow"! "Mom, all you have to do is call this number and they send you a mat and you get thousands of beautiful flowers, its only $19.95, come on mom, don't you want it, call the number now!".
This isn't the first product that has caught my little guys eye. He has also tried to sell me on the "Tobi Steamer", several diet and excercise plans and Space Bags(which my mom ordered just for him after staying with us for a week, I guess she is a little softer than me).
Maybe he has a future in advertising, because he sure is drawn to these infomercials! This is from a kid who HATES to shop in a store, so maybe he is drawn to the way of shopping where you never have to leave your couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL I catch Luke doing stuff like that too, and he hates to go shopping with me as well...maybe infomercials aren't just for the elderly - they are slowly converting our youth! ;)
LOL That's funny.
Hilarious!! My eight-year-old does the same thing! She always calls me from the other room, "Mom, come quick! I HAVE to get this! I'll pay you back with my allowance."
Yeah, right--
Post a Comment