Monday, July 14, 2008

Simple Math

What do you get when your kid eats the following at the carnival?

Snowcone + corn dog + lemonaide + cotton candy + pizza + icee + elephant ear with powdered sugar and cherries

+ a million rides that spin and shake?

=

a sick boy at 2:30 in the morning.

So, we are home today from work and daycare. He never made it to the bathroom so I had lots to clean up in my prime sleeping time. My boy is a champ though. I am a wimp when I get sick...have even cried a couple of times. Not him. Of course he is feeling much better today. We both got a chance to sleep in which was great. I am now catching up on some laundry. Might as well get it all done.

1 comment:

Risa said...

Yuck! One of the many reasons that I limit my kids when we do stuff like that! LOL I know from experience what they can and can't handle! Nope, it's not fun!