Eric was doing karaoke and dancing around and it was hilarious, but of course when I wanted to record it he got shy...but he still shows a little bit of his personality!
Because my other blog was "My Basic Cable Life"...and I can't think of anything else that more accurately describes my life! My basic day to day life trying to make it in this world as a single mother.
4 comments:
That's so cute!! I love it=)That's a song I hear often in this house=)
How cute! :) Luke loves to sing and dance but would probably get pretty embarrassed if I posted any of his antics on my blog! LOL
Jodie F is moving to the Chicago area? I just read that comment on Anna's blog! It figures that she would move there about the time I move AWAY! LOL
Come on Emily, you're worse than me! Hey thanks for the b'day wish:)
Post a Comment