Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Not so patiently waiting...

Well, it has been a little over 3 weeks since I first went and saw the condo that I ended up putting an offer in on. It took a week for the seller and I to come to an agreement on the selling price which went really fast. It has been these last two weeks that have been dragging. I had an inspector go out. The appraiser has gone out and my loan has been in underwriting. I was told my my loan officer we should have the clear to close by the end of last week. Now it is the end of this week. I hate all this waiting!

This weekend was very busy for us. Friday night we met up with Eric's aunt and cousins for dinner and a movie. We went and saw The Incredible Hulk. Eric fell asleep 15 minutes into the movie. I hated it.

Saturday we met a friend of mine and his kids and went to the Ann Arbor Pet Expo. The picture is of Eric in the petting zoo holding a bunny. He had to pet every dog there!



This is a picture of Eric and my friends son with a sloth named "7".

'

1 comment:

Risa said...

I could get into a lot of trouble going to a pet expo! LOL A sloth must be an interesting pet to have! :)

Can't wait to hear more about your new place! :)