
Eric and I on our first ride of the day!
.jpg)

Eric went on this all by himself after I refused to go on again! My boy has no fear!

Then we went to the rodeo. An old friend from high school (Diana Capul) met up with Eric and I. Then, I turn around and see another old familiar face - Kristy (Isaacson). (Anna, I told her you had a blog and she said she would call your mom for the info).


3 comments:
Wow I haven't seen those two in years! How fun, do they live near you??
Anna - They both live in the same town (Fowlerville), about 1/2 hour from me. I saw Kristy a couple of years ago at a McDonalds in St. Ignace. She had told me she lives in Fowlerville then. I guess the rodeo of all places is where I would have a chance in seeing her. I just recently found out Diana lived there too. We got together a couple of weeks ago for the first time in years.
Geesh! That's funny how you guys all ended up in the same town after all these years! LOL :)
Post a Comment