Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One of my many job perks

Today is Administrative Professionals Day and like every year my boss treated me to lunch today. We we went to the exclusive Huron River Hunting & Fishing Club, where we just were for lunch earlier this month for my bosses 60th birthday. It is a private, members only club for the big wigs in the area. I think this is the best lunch I have had yet. I had the surf and turf which consisted of a 6oz fillet and a 5oz lobster tail with potatoes and snow peas. It was so good! He insisted I also have a drink, so I had a Bloody Mary. Then the dessert tray came around and he insisted I have dessert, so I took the biggest piece of cheesecake I have ever seen back to the office. Now I am ready for a nap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats a nice perk alright! Sounds like a great boss.